When(if) will their Africaaaaa videos come out?

Discuss all your FAVORITES here: Videos, pictures, playlists, adventures, places they've traveled to, etc.
snowballs
Dedicated Fan

When(if) will their Africaaaaa videos come out?

Post by snowballs » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:32 pm

I wonder if they still plan on publishing their Africa vlogs or maybe they prefer to remain private as family members are in those? In any case, I really want to see the elephants!!!!! And to see what the entire experience was like.

TrueNorth
Dedicated Fan

Re: When(if) will their Africaaaaa videos come out?

Post by TrueNorth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:03 am

I remember Kristen had posted about editing their Africa vlogs. I'm sure they will eventually share some footage with us. They're likely very busy with other things.

texanfan
Dedicated Fan

Post by texanfan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Just read that she is doing 4 videos for Africa, but have yet to confirm.

texanfan
Dedicated Fan

Post by texanfan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

She posted it in their last video intro notes:

Hi guys!! This was actually filmed almost a year ago (in May of last year) - but I stumbled across it and decided it might be fun to finally share! Technically I still have a ton of video to sort through... a bit of Canadian travel out east (while we were filming for Amazing Race Auditions), some Austria and Germany video (really really pretty stuff so I MUST edit that), AND of course loads from our insanely amazing Safari trip in Tanzania and Zanzibar. I’m waiting until I’ve fully edited everything from Africa to upload any of it, just so I don’t leave you hanging! (Two full videos edited so far, aiming to keep it to 4 total). ANYWAY, just a little fill-in in case you were curious about where the hell that stuff is. FUN FACT from this Dublin, Ireland video: We went out to a gay bar that night and saw Peppermint from RuPaul’s Drag Race. Thanks for watching!! xo, k&s

stephkristenfan
Dedicated Fan

Post by stephkristenfan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 pm

wonderful, can't wait!!

michael
Dedicated Fan

Post by michael » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:28 am

so 4 videos? and the first one just came out