FANS THAT HAVE MET OTHER FANS OR DATING?

Discuss any LBGTQ+ topics here. Share your experiences, ask questions, discuss, or even vent. This is not meant to provide official advice, but for fans to share their experiences and thoughts.
texanfan
Dedicated Fan

FANS THAT HAVE MET OTHER FANS OR DATING?

Post by texanfan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 pm

I know many fans have become friends. So who are all of you, how did you get to know one another via your fanship? I've also read of fans meeting and then dating, but I haven't seen any pictures.

Leafgal
Dedicated Fan

Re: FANS THAT HAVE MET OTHER FANS OR DATING?

Post by Leafgal » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:53 pm

I have become friends with several via twitter (they're all so sweet), but the first fan I connected with is Angie (ahung). I believe she is the one that messaged me first, think either late 2016 or early 2017.

ahung
Dedicated Fan

Post by ahung » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Leafgal wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:53 pm
I have become friends with several via twitter (they're all so sweet), but the first fan I connected with is Angie (ahung). I believe she is the one that messaged me first, think either late 2016 or early 2017.
Yes, correct! I forget what it was about, but I realized you seemed like a decent sane fan. One day we should go back and see what we messaged each other about first, just like their "our first texts" video ha ha.

snowballs
Dedicated Fan

Post by snowballs » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:48 am

Did you girls use "hey gurrrlllll"???? channeling Steph :lol: